Class schedule April 1-5

YinYogaKC Schedule April 2020

April 1
12p, 2p and 530p Yin at Loose Park 52nd and Wornall Rd
Meet at Tennis Courts and will walk to a secluded area. Please let me know if you are going to attend.

April 2 
8am- Loose Park
12n at Loose Park

April 3rd TBA

April 4th 
12p, 4p and 530 Yin Classes

April 5th -TBA


Outdoor classes will grow as the weather gets warmer. I am open if a group of people want to get together and let me know, or I will send out a notice on FBpage  https://www.facebook.com/yinyogawithbillpoindexter/
for additional classes.


Note: please txt or email me to let me know you can make the class, if I do not hear from you I will assume you will NOT be there :) (913)220-1213 or bill@poindexterrecruiting.com

Outside classes will be set up so students are socially distanced 10 feet apart and angled based on the wind so your breathe will be blown into the wind. Best I can do. :)
Feel free to wear a mask.

Also, I am very open to doing private sessions for regular cost. This is my only income right now so greatly appreciate the business. If you would like to donate to help keep this biz open feel free to donate.
yin poses


Cost:
 Donation based/ pay what you can ( DO NOT pay if you are stressed financially- I just want to help make your world better.

Suggested: $10-20 you can pay with Venmo, just type in my phone # (913) 220-1213 OR CASH.
Donations greatly accepted-you kindness, generosity and compassion are needed. Thank you.

Private lessons available and outdoor pop up classes-please subscribe or go to the FB page for notifications!

ONLINE CLASS? If interest I can set up a Zoom class. Let me know. Ask me for details!!!!

Do you have a location for me to teach, even in homes, yards, parks, other?
Call me or email me!

Other Classes taught- Yin, Chair Yoga, Vinyasa, Hatha, Pilates Mat, Endurance Training, Anti aging classes.

What is Yin Yoga?

Yin is a very popular form of healing yoga, where the two focuses are breath work and holding poses, on the ground, for longer periods of time to break up fascia and scar tissue thereby healing the body. I guide you through the classes and explain why you are doing the poses and how you benefit. You can look up more on Yin Yoga online.

What people are saying:

"Bill, I have been coming to your class now for just over a month, and have been pain free, and able to come off pain meds from a spinal injury from 17 years ago. Thank you!" AJ

"That was soooooo good!" Barbra age 78

"Bill, I am very thankful for your class and style of teaching. I love how you guide us in the poses, explaining why and what is happening, and also reminding us to breathe :). I leave the classes feeling invigorated, and taller! And always have a smile on my face!!!" TS

"Bill, you are truly a Yoga Guru. I have practiced Yoga around the world from many teachers, but you are the best, you have a very grounded and gentle style. Thank you, thank you thank you!" CB

"Wow, that was a amazing class!" AP

More testimonials....or just come to a class. :)
Namaste, Bill P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dispatches from the road

Classes 2021

New adventures