Dispatches from the road

Dispatches from the road by Bill Poindexter


“And into the forest I go, to lose my mind an find my soul.” John Muir






I’m always grateful for a patch of dirt to sleep on the quietness of the forest 

sound of the rain beating on my tent 

the owls announcing their nighttime superiority 

a choir of frogs telling us despite of pollution in the waters that they’re alive and well 

A drifting hum of humanity off in the distance Highway of life 

and this morning with the last of my water a simple cup of coffee. Namaste




More to come find me on Facebook there is a link on the web version of this blog site and if you’re interested in supporting my journey I want to buy me a cup of coffee and a sandwich you can find me on Facebook, Venmo, PayPal or just contact me directly and I will steer you in the right direction.


Thanks for being a part of my journey! Bill Poindexter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classes 2021

New adventures