Classes 2021

 Thanks ๐Ÿ™ for stopping by! 


Please go to the Facebook page for dates and times for classes this is just a quick brochure site to get a feel for my style:)

As of April 2021 the majority of the classes are done outside at various times. I generally send out a text or email to a select group of people and let them know where I’m teaching an alternate way offering classes at various locations as well in peoples yards various parks around the city I’m open to teaching almost anywhere as long as it’s outside. I will be teaching one class inside starting this Wednesday but only if the weather dictates. Otherwise the majority of classes are outside. So go to the Facebook page. Connect with me. Even feel free to send me a text and tell me you’d like to join in.  


Questions? Text me at 913-220-1213. We’re sent me an email at bill@poindexterrecruiting.com. I look forward to hearing from you. And if this is your first yoga experience doing yin yoga I would like you to encourage you to look it up online.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dispatches from the road

New adventures