yoga today and tomorrow

Howdy! Teaching classes today and tomorrow at Loose Park! Meet at tennis courts, will walk to patch of dirt and do Yin. After will have a chat session and if you come to the 530 class feel free to bring a beverage and some food for yourself for after for a in promptu picnic.

Classes at 4p and 530p

We will be responsibly spaced and down wind so not to breathe on each other. Classes are very small.

Pay what you can.
I accept cash or you can pay on venmo app. just use my phone #. Also right now this is my only source of income so if interested in paying for future classes, or taking private classes, or other classes let me know, would appreciate the help! Lastly if times our tough for you, come as my guest for as long as you need to. YOU are important and special and I appreciate you sharing your energy!
Peace and love!
Bill (913) 220-1213
yinyogkc.blogspot.com

What people are saying: "Bill, I come to your class, my hip hurts or back, I leave happy and pain free."AF

"I have been on pain meds for 17years because of a broken back, now after a month taking your Yin Yoga class I am pain free and able to come off the pain medication. Thank you!" AJ

"That was goooooooood." B age 78

Many more testimonials and references

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dispatches from the road

Classes 2021

New adventures